Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On friday to our ward's Halloween party. We had games, trunk-or-treating, and best of all hot dogs, yummy chili, and cornbread. Shayla was a crayon and juinor was Tigger.



I was Yoda. As you can see I got into Halloween. I even painted my face green(we couldn't wear masks.) My favorite game was doughnut on a string. I came in second place. I lost to a girl. I swear her mouth was 5x bigger than mine. Anyway I had bunch of fun and got a lot of candy.


5 comments:

Jeffrey W. Baker said...

You make a GREAT Yoda! Isn't Halloween fun?!!! Your uncle Jeff always looks forward to trunk or treat also.
Love, Grandma Linda

Kelly and Joe said...

You look GOOD, Derek! Love the green face, especially.

Good luck in your baseball game tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you! Keep writing in your blog, this is FUN!

ElyssaJK said...

Wooo! were you jumping around all crazy like Yoda? I bet you were, after eating some candy!
You look awesome!
And I can't believe you lost the donut game. Oh well-at least your mouth isn't as scary big as that girl's!
Love you!

TaraS said...

great blog and love the costume dude!

Anonymous said...

you fogot 'we went' after Friday